To meet the needs of today’s youth and adults by: sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ through Christ- centered retreats, rallies, fellowship groups, camping and recreational experiences, serving Christian groups, the local church and community.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God made visible in the flesh, our teacher, example and Redeemer, the Savior of the World. We believe that salvation through Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins is essential to eternal life with God. Being separated from God and condemned by our sinful nature our salvation is completely dependent upon the work of God’s free grace. We believe that man needs to repent, believe and surrender to living his life for Christ for God’s righteousness is given to those who put their faith in Christ alone.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. We believe that through the Holy Spirit God is present with us for guidance, comfort and strength.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ, all those who claim Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior of their lives.